30% VTB AVAILABLE - Excited About Building Your Own Dream Home But Not Keen On All The Prep Work? Not To Worry, We Have The Perfect Lot For You. This 50x192 Ft Lot Has Passed All Of The Required Reviews And Is Ready To Be Issued Itâ€™s Permit By The Town. ICF Forms, Survey, Soil Engineering Report, Structural Engineering Seal, And Lot Clearing All Come Included In The Price. With Water And Sewer Lines Right At The Property Line, Engineered Drawings For A Duplex With Walk Out Basement, And Utilities Such As Gas And High Speed Internet Readily Available - Itâ€™s Just The Build It Self Thatâ€™s Left! Everything Is In Tip Top Shape To Be Taken Over And Made Your Own. Located In One Of Midlandâ€™s Most Desirable Family Neighbourhoods, Close To Schools, Grocery Stores, And Beautiful Little Lake Park. Building Doesnâ€™t Get Much Easier Than This. Make The Dreams You Thought Were Years Away Come To Light With Just One Walk Of This Great Property. (id:43031)
316 SEVENTH Street, Midland
- Listing ID: 40358713
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Visual exposure, Park/reserve, Beach
- Ownership: Freehold
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: R3
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Road access, Highway Nearby
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Public Transit, Schools
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Size Depth: 192 ft
- Size Frontage: 50 ft
- Size Irregular: 0.222
- Size Total: 0.222 ac|under 1/2 acre
Listing provided by Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty, Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This property for sale located at 316 SEVENTH Street in Midland was last modified on March 3rd 2023. Contact the Westlakes today and schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in Midland.