VACANT LAND. Forested 1.975 acres of land zoned rural across the street from Lora Bay and 3 minutes to downtown Thornbury. Located at the intersection of 11th Line and Hwy 26. Minutes from the area's many amenities including beautiful beaches, Georgian Bay, restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, golf/ski clubs and much more!Â Land is regulated by Grey Sauble Conservation Authority. Site is zoned RU. Taxes are approx for the land. Development potential to be confirmed.Â Lot lines are approx. (id:43031)
LOT 37 11TH Line, Thornbury
- Listing ID: 40414997
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Features: Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Country residential
- Ownership: Freehold
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: RU
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Access Type: Water access, Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Size Depth: 123 ft
- Size Frontage: 70 ft
- Size Irregular: 1.975
- Size Total: 1.975 ac|1/2 - 1.99 acres
Listing provided by Royal LePage Locations North (Thornbury), Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This property for sale located at LOT 37 11TH Line in Thornbury was last modified on May 5th 2023. Contact the Westlakes today and schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in Thornbury.